Thank you sister Dawn for nominating me for this tag! It is so timely and has shifted my day. Please visit her uplifting and encouraging blog Drawing Closer To Christ for inspiration, encouragement and prayer. She’s such a blessing to the body of Christ!
10 Things that make me happy are:
- YHWH/God….His presence, talking and listening to Him, reading and studying the word.
- Being with my family. I really enjoy the time that I get to spend with my husband and children…both doing nothing and doing other activities.
- For as long as I can remember, I have always enjoyed the smell and sound of rain. It is so soothing and just makes me happy.
- Encouraging and uplifting others…whether in spoken or written word, or deed.
- Sunshine….needs no explanation.
- Flying…being in the air offers a sort of freedom, fresh perspective and beautiful views.
- Water….I so enjoy the ocean and lakes; as well as practically any body of water. I find it to be peaceful, cleansing and joyful.
- Fruits….I think they are the perfect food and I really believe YHWH/God had me in mind when He created them.
- Physical activity….not only do I enjoy it; but I’m grateful for the ability to do it. My mother’s faith and prayers are the reasons that I have two legs today.
- Thinking….I appreciate and enjoy this ability. Thinking always leads to questions; which in turn, leads me to seek out YHWH/God on just about everything.