I am so completely honored for such an AWESOME nomination! Thank you SO very much Dawn!!
Dawn’s blog is called Drawing Closer to Christ. She is a woman who is anointed by God to write. Her posts not only encourage and inspire; but many have revealed the very heart of God. As if that wasn’t enough, Dawn will also pray for you if you have a prayer request. If you are looking for inspiration and encouragement that will usher you into a closer relationship with Christ, this is the blog to follow.
The rules are simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to her blog.
- Copy and paste these rules to your post and please include a link to the Fix Her Crown Award post: http://cindygoesbeyond.com/2020/02/24/fix-her-crown-award/.
- Post three photos of just yourself and write a short caption beneath each about why you chose that photo.
- Nominate seven women for the Fix Her Crown Award, women who lend a helping hand to the woman whose crown seems too heavy, who appreciate the sister who dares to be her own glorious self, who raise strong young women, who smile at the sister journeying alone and walk alongside her for a time, who stand with the sister whose crown has been knocked off her head time after time and women who shine as their own beautifully unique selves.
- Link to the blogs of the seven nominees.
I don’t have many photos of just me. I’m rarely alone as a wife and unschooling mom of four. I chose this pic from one of our hikes last week; because I love my children and being in nature (when pesky insects have not yet come out).
I chose this pic because it’s just of me; and one of the things that I have enjoyed all of my life (fitness/exercise).
This pic was selected because my husband is a big part of who I am; and I just LOVE flying! There is something about looking at things from a higher perspective…both physically and spiritually.
I nominate the following ladies. Thank you for sharing your gift of encouragement through writing with so many of us. I look forward to seeing your post should you choose to participate.
Jacquie – The Joy Cottage
Brenda – Becoming His Tapestry
Sharon – Resting In His Love
Vanessa – Brave, Blessed, and Beautiful
Hazel – Pure Glory
The Godly Lady – Christian Lady After Gods Own Heart