More than a few times a week, I think about & write down the things that I’m thankful for. It’s helpful for keeping a cheerful disposition; and serves as a reminder of the Most High’s goodness. Below is my list of ten things I’m grateful for today:
1. My covenant relationship with God
2. My husband & children
3. My spiritual growth
5. My authority as a believer
6. My bible study group
7. The ministries that are preaching & teaching truth that liberates
8. My flexible schedule
9. Going boating on the lake on the weekends
10. How true science & nature reveals the glory & character of God.
There is so much more that I’m grateful for; but I’m not writing a book at the moment. What are some of the things that you’re thankful to God for?